NCR Job Openings 2016 for Freshers as Scrum Master – Apply Online
NCR Job Openings 2016 for Freshers as Scrum Master – Apply Online. NCR Job Openings in India for freshers as Scrum Master Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Job Openings 2016 for Freshers:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Scrum Master|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
- Enforces the Agile principles and ensures that the Agile practices and principles are used as intended
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Own the Release Plan together with the Product Owner
- Own the Test strategy together with the team members
- Facilitates the Agile Ceremonies
- Supporting and teaching the Team on effective Agile development technics, such as Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous testing, etc.
- Promote and enhance Agile by actively advocating it company and level -wide .
- Supporting and teaching the team on how to maintain the SCRUM tools –Sprint backlog progress, user story tasks, SCRUM board, etc.
- Works to remove Impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Ensures that the Team understands and follows the Agile/Scrum Practices
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Resolves conflicts (both internal and external to the Agile Core team)
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (PSM I, CSM).
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution
- 4 Year Engineering Degree, or 3 Year Masters of Computer Application
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For NCR Recruitment 2016:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.