Ericsson Recruitment 2016 for freshers – Software Developer. Ericsson Recruitment in Gurgaon for freshers as Software Developer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Ericsson Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Ericsson Recruitment 2016:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution hands on in J2E technology.
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
- Network Architecture
- Solution development
- Solution Integration
- Solution support
- Problem solving and strategic thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Administrative skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Risk management
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
Also Check: Ericsson Placement Papers
Ericsson Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs