Cognizant Job Openings 2016 for Freshers on 30th January. CTS Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Voice Process Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the interview process.
Also check: Cognizant Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Cognizant Job Openings 2016:
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Ernakulam|
|Job Role||Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Keeps call center equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to Details
- Calm under Pressure
- Good to have Skills
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Open to work in night shifts
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Cognizant Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 30th January 2016
Walkin Time: 9:30 AM – 10 AM
13th Kensington building ,