Randstad Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – 11th to 15th December
Randstad Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – 11th to 15th December. Randstad Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Maintenance Engineer. BE, B.Tech, Diploma freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can walkin through the below mentioned address.
|Company Name||Randstad India Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Maintenance Engineer|
|Industry Type||Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables|
|Salary||2,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
- Open positions- Site Engineer/Asst. Site Engineer/ Supervisor for UE project of Bangalore
- However they may be hired for other projects too
- Educational Qualification:
- Site Engineer – B.E. /B. Tech (Electrical) or B.E. /B. Tech (Electrical along with any other combination) with minimum 60% and 1st Division.
- Asst. Site Engg.-Diploma in electrical with first division
- Supervisor- ITI holders
- Salary Package:
- Site Engineer – Rs. 26,000/- per month
- Asst. Site Engineer – Rs.20,000/- per month
- Supervisor – Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Two wheeler/bike is mandatory.
Randstad Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- InterGlobe Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers on 10th and 11th December
- TCS Walkin Recruitment for freshers in Guwahati on 10th and 11th December 2015
- Ericsson Freshers Recruitment 2015-2016 in Noida – Network Engineer
- Vee Technologies Walkin Drive at Periyar University, Salem on 11th and 12th December
Randstad Walkin Details:
#147 2nd floor Hal Airport Road
Kodihalli bus stop Bangalore
Near Indian Oil
Contact Person: Basavaraj
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.