Oracle Recruitment 2015-2016 for Application Developer – Apply Online
Oracle Recruitment 2015-2016 for Application Developer – Apply Online. Oracle Job Openings in Bangalore for Graduate as Applications Developer position. Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Placement Papers
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications. Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- Database Concepts
- Web service
- Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF).
- Are you interested in writing software that touches the lives of millions of users? Are you interested in creating next generation applications using the latest in web 2.0 technologies? Experience in Oracle Fusion application development is a plus.
- Oracle is the industry leader in CRM applications. CRM systems allow users to track their customers and to provide services to delight them.
- Customer Center is a team in CRM that defines the holistic view of the customer using mashups from internal systems and external systems.
- Customer Center is part of Common Components team which is responsible for delivering the complex common components required by most or all of CRM products.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Oracle:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.