IBM Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 For Freshers On 5th December 2015
IBM Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 For Freshers On 5th December 2015. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
Related Freshers Jobs:
IBM Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 5th December 2015
Interview Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links,
Kormangala inner road
Contact Person: Deepak
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.