HP Job Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – Product Engineer
HP Job Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – Product Engineer. HP Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Product Engineer position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Product Engineer|
About The Company:
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Understands the product and options of HP Servers and Racking, and produces configuration menus and pilot configurations. Product Engineers interface with the Core team comprising of Marketing, Engineering, Pricing, Factory and Testing to understand the product strategy and implement them as rule sets in the product menu.
- Works with the configurator team to ensure that the product configuration rules are correctly modeled in the configurators.
- Partners with R&D and New Product Introduction (NPI) Supply Chain groups to successfully introduce new products into world-wide production. Product Engineers interface with R&D, factory process engineering, Test Engineering and reliability engineering to solve product quality or yield problems. Responsible to sustain products through cost reductions seeking yield improvements.
- Analyzes samples of defective units/sub-assemblies, reports the results to the appropriate design engineering, manufacturing engineering, test engineering and quality engineering team(s) as well as to the manufacturing group or area and/or vendor where the issue occurred, and recommends or implements changes to the product or process as applicable.
- Develops product configuration menu according to the product strategy and maintains them up to date with the latest changes
- Develops pilot configurations to help factory build the pilots
- Has an eye for quality – Analyses defects and puts corrective / preventive action in place
- Develops and maintains a healthy working relationship between various teams for a smooth workflow
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
You can also see: HP Jobs For Freshers
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For HP:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.