BMW Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
BMW Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for BMW recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. BMW job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BMW careers through below provided registration link.
Aspirants should practice BMW placement papers to crack BMW written exam or BMW online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest BMW test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in BMW company. This page is a one-stop destination for all BMW walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
BMW is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
BMW Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in BMW
- Sales & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
BMW Company Profile
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG is a German luxury automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1916. BMW is headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. It also owns and produces Mini cars, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. BMW produces motorcycles under BMW Motorrad, and plug-in electric cars under the BMW i sub-brand. BMW is one of the best-selling luxury automakers in the world. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
BMW was established as a business entity following a restructuring of the Rapp Motorenwerke aircraft manufacturing firm in 1917. After the end of World War I in 1918, BMW was forced to cease aircraft-engine production by the terms of the Versailles Armistice Treaty. The company consequently shifted to motorcycle production as the restrictions of the treaty started to be lifted in 1923, followed by automobiles in 1928–29.
The first car which BMW successfully produced and the car which launched BMW on the road to automobile production was the Dixi, based on the Austin 7 and licensed from the Austin Motor Company in Birmingham, England.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Norbert Reithofer
(Chairman of the Supervisory Board)
(Chairman of the Board of Management)
|No. of Employees||116,324 (2014)|
|Headquarters||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
BMW Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
BMW Registration Process
- To Apply for BMW job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.bmwgroup.com, www.bmw.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
BMW Eligibility Criteria
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards.
- Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Bldg No 8, Tower B, 7th Floor,
DLF Cyber City, Phase 2,
How To Apply For BMW Jobs
Related Automobile Company Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.