Amazon Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – 12th December
Amazon Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – 12th December. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Catalog Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Job Role||Catalog Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About Amazon Company:
- Under general supervision, performs variety of tasks in populating / procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site.
- Duties may include, content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting / co-ordinating with vendor / manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors / complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Ability to Multi task in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers e. Work in night shifts and be flexible for overtime.
- Demonstrate Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Critical Qualities / Characteristics Constructive spirit of discontent & Mental toughness
- Practical ideas
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Commitment and completion factor
- Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Randstad Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers – 11th to 15th December
- InterGlobe Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers on 10th and 11th December
- TCS Walkin Recruitment for freshers in Guwahati on 10th and 11th December 2015
- Ericsson Freshers Recruitment 2015-2016 in Noida – Network Engineer
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 12th December 2015
Time: 10 AM
Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd
World Trade Center Bangalore Brigade Gateway Campus,
Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram West Bangalore 560055.
Contact Person: Nanditha Narendra
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.