Zomato Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for Zomato recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Zomato job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Zomato as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Zomato.
Aspirants should practice Zomato placement papers to crack Zomato written exam or Zomato online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Zomato test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Zomato company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Zomato walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Zomato Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Zomato:
- Content Analyst
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Senior Sales Executive
- Software Developer
- Content Associate
- UI Engineer
- Product Manager
- Software Engineer – Web Platform
- Engineering Manager
- Head Operations – Table Reservation
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager – Growth and Acquisition
- Manager Operations – Online Ordering
- Team Lead – Neutrality
- Sales Manager (English & Arabic)
- Software Engineer – Data Analytics
- Team Lead – Online Ordering / Table Booking
- Associate- Merchant Onboarding
- Product Manager – Merchant Engagement
- Product Manager – Table Reservations
- Business Development Associate
- Key Account Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Engineer – Search
- Platform Lead – Online Ordering
- Product Manager – Re-engagement
- Product Manager – Monetization
- Manager -MIS & Internal Reporting
- Global Growth
- Associate – Human Resources
- Team Lead – Customer Delight
- AVP National Accounts
- Area Sales Manager
Zomato Company Profile:
The service began as “Foodiebay”, conceptualized in the cafeteria of Bain & Company. Customers would line up to look at the menus to order food during the lunch hour. Realizing this took up a large amount of everyone’s time on a daily basis, Deepinder and Pankaj decided to scan restaurant menus and upload it on an intranet website for Bain employees. The website saw a lot of traffic and was launched publicly in 2008. The website began by listing restaurants in Delhi NCR, and quickly expanded to Kolkata and then Mumbai.
In March 2010, Zomato (Foodiebay) was named among the top 25 most promising internet companies in India by SmartTechie Magazine.Soon after, Info Edge (India), the parent company of the Naukri.com group, invested ₹4.7 crore (US$1 million) in the business.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Deepinder Goyal,
|No. of Employees||2000+|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Zomato Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Zomato Registration Process:
- To Apply for Zomato job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.zomato.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Zomato Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How To Apply For Zomato Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Zomato Recruitment is helpful for your job search.If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website.keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003.