TCS Placement Papers 2020 PDF Download | Aptitude, Reasoning & Verbal Ability Solved Papers
TCS Placement Papers 2020 PDF Download | Aptitude, Reasoning & Verbal Ability Model Papers. Aspirants who want to get placed in the reputed company, i.e. TCS, must read this entire article. Job seekers who are interested in working with TCS company must learn and practice the TCS Placement Papers and interview questions. To crack the TCS written test and interview process easily, job aspirants have to prepare well by using the provided TCS Sample Papers and TCS Test Pattern.
Also Check: TCS Registration Link
Latest TCS Placement Papers 2020
In this section, we had provided the latest TCS placement papers, which we have collected from various sources. Job seekers have to prepare TCS Placement Papers 2020 and TCS Model Papers to crack the interview/exam. Before going to start your preparation, you should always check current vacancies, TCS Syllabus, and Test Pattern. So, candidates can qualify the test easily. To guide the contenders, we are providing Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Test Papers with solutions. With the help of these practice papers, candidates can get an idea of how to perform well in the TCS Recruitment Process.
You Can Also Check: TCS Interview Questions
This is the right place for job seekers to gather all the essential information to practice for Top IT Companies Recruitment. For this year and upcoming years, there is a vast competition for job opportunities. Who had the wish to work across India must utilize this excellent chance and can enhance their career. For the sake of the aspirants, we have uploaded TCS Placement Papers in PDF format. You can download them for offline preparation. To know the latest updates regarding TCS Placement Papers bookmark this page All India Jobs for further valuable updates.
TCS Aptitude Test Placement Papers
In this section, we have provided Aptitude Test Question and Answers with detailed explanation. Before going to Attend for the TCS Recruitment candidates should refer the submitted sample questions to get the best result.
1. A, B, and C can together do some work in 72 days. Together A and B can do two times as much work as C alone, and A and C together can do four times as much work as B alone. Find the time taken by C alone to do the whole work.
a. 144 days
b. 360 days
c. 216 days
d. 180 days
Answer: 216 days
The work done by A, B and C together =A + B + C = 72 days
A + B = 2CA + C = 4B
On solving, we get 3C = 72 days and hence C = 72*3 = 216 days
2. A and B completed certain work together in 5 days. Had A worked at twice his own speed and B half his own speed, it would have taken them 4 days to complete the job. How much time would it take for A alone to do the job?
a. 10 days
b. 20 days
c. 25 days
d. 15 days
Ans: 10 Days
Exp: A and B can together do a work in 5 days = A + B = 1/5 days2A + B/2 = 1/4
On solving these equations, we get A = 1/10 and hence A will take 10 days to complete the work all alone.
3. A sum of Rs 2387 is divided into three parts in such a way that one-fifth of the first part, one half of the second part and the fourth one and the third part are equal. Find the sum of five times the first part, three times the second part and four times the third part (in rupees).
Let the amount be divided into three parts X, Y, and Z.X + Y + Z = 2387
X/5 = Y/2 = Z/4 = K
X = 5K
Y = 2K
Z = 4K
Hence, 5K + 2K + 4K = 2387
11K = 2387
K = 217
5 times of 1st part + 3 times of 2nd part + 4 times of 3rd part = 5X + 3Y + 4Z
= 5(5K) + 3(2K) + 4(4K) = 5(5*217) + 3(2*217) + 4(4*217)
= 5425 + 1302 + 3472 = 10199
4. What is the greatest possible positive integer n if 16^n divides (44)^44 without leaving a remainder?
5. In a test with 26 questions, five points were deducted for each wrong answer and eight points were added for every correct answer. How many were answered correctly if the score was zero?
Let the number of correct answers be y and number of wrong answers be x.
(-5)x + 8(y) = 0
x + y = 26
On solving these, we get x = 16 and y = 10
6. The air-conditioned bus service from Siruseri industry park runs at regular intervals throughout the day. It is now 3:12 pm and it has arrived 1 minute ago but it was 2 minutes late. The next bus is due at 3:18 pm. When is the next bus due?
a. 3:27 pm
b. 3:29 pm
c. 3:24 pm
d. 3:25 pm
Answer: 3.27 PM
Time right now = 3:12 pm
Time at which the bus should have arrived = 3:09 pm
The next bus timing = 3:18 pm
The interval between 1st bus and 2nd bus = 0.09 min
so next bus will be at = 3:18 +0.09= 3:27 pm
7. How many number plates can be made if the number plates have two letters of the English alphabets (A-Z) followed by two digits (0-9) if the repetition of digits or alphabets is not allowed?
The number of English alphabets (a-z) = 26
The number of digits (0-9) = 10
Number of ways to arrange two alphabets without repetition = 26*25
Number of ways to arrange two digits without repetition = 10*9
Number of number plates that can be made = 26*25*10*9 = 58500
8. In a cricket tournament, 16 school teams participated. A sum of Rs. 8000 is to be awarded among them as prize money. If the team placed last is awarded Rs. 275 as prize money and the award increases by the same amount for successive finishing teams, how much will the teamplacedfirst receive?
Let the team which got placed first receive an amount a.
Since the award money increases by the same amount for successive finishing teams, the series will be in AP. Let the constant amount be d.
Now, l = 275 , n = 16 and S16= 8000
l = a + (n – 1) d and hence 275 = a + 15d
S16= 16/2 [2a + (16 -1)(d)] and hence 8000 = 8 (2a + 15d)
On solving these equations,
275 = a + 15d
1000 = 2a + 15d
(2a + 15d) – (a + 15d) = 1000 – 275
a = 725
9. Eeshas father was 34 years of age when she was born. Her younger brother, Shashank, now that he is 13, is very proud of the fact that he is as tall as her, even though he is three years younger than her. Eeshas mother, who is shorter than Eesha, was only 29 when Shashank was born. What is the sum of the ages of Eeshas parents now?
Let Eesha’s present age be x.
Eesha’s father’s present age = x + 34
Shashank’s age = 13
Eesha’s present age = 13 + 3 = 16
Eesha’s mother’s present age = 29 + 13 = 42
Sum of the ages of Eeshas parents now = 42 + 16 + 34 = 92
10. Fishing is a serious environmental issue. It has been determined by the scientists that if the net of a trawler has mesh size x cm by x (square mesh) then the percentage of fish entering the net that is caught in the net is (100-0.02x^2-0.05x). For example, if the mesh size is zero 100% of the fish that enters the net will be caught. The trawler with the net with a square mesh that was suspected of using an illegal size net dropped its net to the ocean near the damans and coast guard officials arrested the crew. The scientists later looked at the size of the fish caught and estimated that the net used by the trawler at least 97.93% of the fish entering the net would be caught. What is the maximum value of x for the net by the trawler?
d. None of the answers
11. In this question, x^y stands for x raised to the power y. For example, 2^3=8 and 4^1.5=8. If a,b are real numbers such that a+b=3, a^2+b^2=7, the value of a^4+b^4 is?
12. The set A (0) is (1,2,3,4). For n > 0, A(n+1) contains all possible sums that can be obtained by adding two different numbers from what is the number of integers in A(10).(This is an advanced question)
13. Considering a hash table with 100 slots. Collisions are resolved using chaining. Assuming simple uniform hashing, what is the probability that the first 3 slots are unfilled after the first 3 insertions? (NOTE:100 ^ 3 means 100 raised to the power 3)(This is an advanced question)
14. In this question x^y stands for x raised to the power y. For example 2^3=8 and 4^1.5=8. Find the number of positive integers n>2000 which can be expressed as n=2^m+2^n where m and n are integers (for example, 33=2^0+2^5)(This is an advanced question)
15. A road network covers some cities. City C can be reached only from the city A or city B. The distance from A to C is 65kmand that from B to C is 30km. The shortest distance from A to B is 58km. The shortest distance from city P to A is 420kmand the shortest distance from city P to B is 345km. The shortest distance from city P to city C inkmsis:
TCS Reasoning Test Sample Papers
In this session, we are discussed Reasoning test sample papers. This session deals with the verbal logical reasoning test. Verbal logic always consists of a series of questions. Practice this Reasoning sample papers before going to attend for the Online written test.
1 – 4: Read the information below and answer the following questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are travelling in a train compartment with III – tier A.C. berth. Each of them has a different profession of Engineer, Doctor, Architect, Pharmacist, Lawyer, Journalist and Pathologist. They occupied two lower berths, three middle berths and two upper berths. A, the Engineer is not on the upper berth. The Architect is the only other person who occupies the same type of berth as that of A. B and F are not on the middle berth and their professions are Pathologist and Lawyer respectively. C is a Pharmacist. G is neither a Journalist nor an Architect. E occupies same type of berth as that of the Doctor.
1. What is G’s profession?
e. Data Inadequate
2. Which of the following group occupies middle berth?
e. Non of the Above
3. Which of the following pairs occupy the lower berth?
e. Data inadequate
4. Who is the Architect?
e. Non of the Above
5 – 8: Read the following information and answer the questions.
P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are seven persons sitting around a circle facing at the center. R is fourth to the right of S who is second to the right of T. P is third to the left of T. U is not an immediate neighbour of S. V is not an immediate neighbour of P.
5. Who is immediate left of P?
e. Non of the Above
6. Who is to the immediate right of U?
e. Non of the Above
Answer : R
7. Who is third to the right of V?
8. Who is between T and S?
e. Non of the Above
TCS Placement Paper Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
- Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal Ability Syllabus
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Download TCS Placement Papers PDF: Click Here
Dear readers, the syllabus and TCS placement papers provided here are just for information purposes only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check the official company website for the latest TCS syllabus and exam pattern.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.