Swiggy Careers Registration Link For Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Pass outs). Apply online for Swiggy recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Swiggy job openings in India for the vacancies of entry-level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Swiggy as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Swiggy.
Aspirants should practice Swiggy placement papers to crack Swiggy written exam or Swiggy online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Swiggy test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Swiggy company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Swiggy walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Swiggy Recruitment Details 2018-2019:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Swiggy:
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Associate-Customer Experience
- Catalogue Specialist – Content
- Catalogue & Training Manager
- City Business Head
- City Operations Head
- Delivery Manager
- Devops Engineer
- DevOps Lead
- Engineering Manager
- Finance and Accounts Executive
- Financial Analyst
- General Manager – Catalogue
- GM Onboarding and Partner support
- GM Sales and Business Development
- Lead Business Analyst
- Legal Counsel-Compliance
- Marketing Executive
- Operations Manager-Sourcing & Onboarding
- Principal UX Designer
- Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer I / II
- Senior Business Analyst
- Software Development Engineer – 3
- Software Development Engineer -2
- UX Designer / Senior UX Designer
- City Growth Manager
- Operations Manager-Field Ops
- Sales Manager
- Area Operations Manager
- Assistant Manager-Trainer
- Operations Manager – Field Ops
- Account Manager
Swiggy Company Profile:
Swiggy was founded in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy, and Rahul Jaimini. Sriharsha (ex IIM-Calcutta) and Nandan are both alumni of BITS Pilani while Rahul Jaimini is an alumnus of IIT-Kharagpur. They had previously worked on a different logistics platform called Bundle, which was eventually shut down due to unforeseen circumstances. Swiggy currently employs more than 300 people and is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
The company runs each delivery its own, with an indigenous delivery fleet, thereby minimizing dependence on the already burdened restaurant systems. The delivery fleet consists of both full-time employees and part-timers, who are allowed to make as many deliveries as they want, with no fixed targets, and are paid accordingly. Recently, Swiggy introduced a feature that allowed for live-tracking of each order.
|Founders or Key people||Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy, Rahul Jaimini|
|Headquarters||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Industry||Hyperlocal Food Delivery|
Swiggy Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Swiggy Registration Process:
- To Apply for Swiggy job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.swiggy.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs:
we hope the information provided on Swiggy Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more./span>
Pin Code: 201301
– See more at: http://blog.zopper.com/contact-us-2/#sthash.h4cv3Bm8.dpuf