iGATE Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for iGate recruitment drive 2017-2018 for freshers. iGate job openings in India for the vacancies of entry-level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for iGate careers in India through below provided registration link.
iGATE Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus recruitment also. Here we are providing the complete details about iGATE Jobs vacancy. Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the iGATE Recruitment form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further. From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which are more than the previous year. If you have any doubts keep on visiting our website.
Aspirants should practice iGATE placement papers to crack iGATE written exam or iGATE online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest iGATE test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in the iGATE company. This page is a one-stop destination for all iGATE walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
iGATE Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in iGATE:
- SAP LE- Transportation
- Hyperion Financial Management
- MicroStrategy Developer
- Qlikview developer
- Test Analysts
- Technical Lead- RTOS / Firmware / BSP
- Technical Lead- Java
- Technical Lead- IBM Case Manager- ICM Case Builder
- Technical Lead- Functional Safety Standard / Embedded Systems
- Manager- Siebel
- Technical Lead- Hardware Design / Schematic Entry
- Technical Architect- Java / OOAD / C++
- Marketing Technology Manager
- Sitecore Business Analys
- .Net Developer w/ AngularJS
- DevOps- Continuous Integrator
- Business Analyst / Functional Analyst – Banking and Insurance
- Salesforce Architect / Consultants (for Banking / Insurance)
- BI – Big Data – Data Scientist (for Banking / Insurance)
- Software Architect (for Banking / Insurance)
- CX / UX / UI Strategist – Service designer (for Banking / Insurance)
- JAVA Software Engineer (for Banking / Insurance)
- Wiring Illustrator (WDM)
- Internal Communication
- Data Scientist
- Sr. Wiring Illustrator (WDM)
- Business Analyst
- Project Management Office
- Test Engineer Multifonds
- Business Analyst ERP
- Cloud Business Analyst
- Front End Developer
- Head of CyberSecurity Pre-Sales
- UX Designer
- Web Methods Developer
- Junior Cybersecurity consultant
- Big Data Jobs
- SAP Developer (ABAP, FICO, MM)
- Sharepoint Consultant
- PHP Developer Job Openings
- C, C++ Developer Jobs
- Python Developer
- Ruby on Rails Jobs
- ASP.Net Recruitment
- AJAX Developer
- SQL Programmer
- Server Administrator
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Expert
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Mobile Engineers
- Hadoop Jobs
- Angular JS Developer
- Node Js Developer
- Linux Programmer
- Oracle Developer
- OBIEE Consultant
iGate Company Profile:
IGATE is an IT services company, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. The firm operates in North America, Asia, Europe, Japan and Australia, providing technology consultancy and services. Its revenues in 2014 were over US$1.2 billion, and it has a workforce of over 31,000. The firm has over 70 offices and customer delivery centers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. On April 27, 2015, French IT services group Capgemini unveiled a deal to acquire IGATE in a $4bn deal.
In 2011, IGATE, acquired Patni Computer Systems–a company three times its size at the time. With a value of around a billion US dollars, this acquisition was the largest cross-border leveraged transaction in the IT sector. The acquisition was accomplished over 12 months, including the delisting of Patni from the Indian bourses and consolidating the shareholder value in the U.S. Initially. iGATE firm changed its name to iGATE Patni. It was changed to IGATE again on 7 May 2012. Its shares are listed on the NYSE as “IGATE”. On 27 April 2015, Capgemini announced it would be acquiring IGATE, the transition would be completed over a phase of 6 months. IGATE CEO Ashok Vemuri announced his departure on 6 October 2015.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Ashok Vemuri (Chief Executive Officer)|
|Industry||IT services, BPO|
|No. of Employees||31,453 (March 2015)|
|Headquarters||Bridgewater, New Jersey, U.S.|
iGate Selection Process:
Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
iGate Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended iGate interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
IGATE Global Solutions Limited
Plot No: 158-162P & 165-170P,
EPIP Phase II, Whitefield,
How To Apply For iGate Jobs:
Hope the iGate Recruitment details provided on this page is useful for the candidates who are willing to work at their dream company. For more details visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.