Huawei Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Apply online for Huawei recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Huawei job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Huawei careers through below provided registration link.
Huawei Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus recruitment also. Here we are providing the complete details about Huawei Jobs vacancy. Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Huawei Recruitment form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further. From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which are more than the previous year. If you have any doubts keep on visiting our website.
Aspirants should practice Huawei placement papers to crack Huawei written exam or Huawei online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Huawei test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Huawei company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Huawei walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Huawei Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|Company Name||Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Huawei
- IT Application Software Engineer(NFV)
- IT Application Software Engineer(JAVA)
- IT Application Software Engineer(C++)
- IT Application Software Engineer(SDN)
- Technology Research Engineer
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Distributed Application Development)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Cloud Management)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Cloud Storage)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Virtualization)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(PaaS)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Distributed Parallel Software)
- Big Data Development Engineer
- Algorithm Engineer(Media Algorithm)
- Solution Technology Engineer
- Language Specialist
- IC Engineer(Chip Package Engineer)
- IC Engineer (Analog Chip Engineer)
- IC Engineer (Digital Chip Engineer)
- Account Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Engineer
- Contract Business Engineer
- Network Technology Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Supply Chain Management Engineer
- Procurement Engineer
- Finance Specialist
- HR Specialist
- Administrative Specialist
- Quality & Operation Engineer
- IC Engineer (Semiconductor Process Engineer)
- Hardware Engineer(Optical Technology)
Huawei Company Profile
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former engineer in the People’s Liberation Army. At the time of its establishment, Huawei was focused on manufacturing phone switches but has since expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D). It has 21 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States, Canada, UK, Pakistan, France, Belgium, Germany, Colombia, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, and Turkey, and in 2013 invested US$5 billion in R&D increased to $6.4bn in 2014.
In 2014, Huawei recorded profit of 34.2 billion CNY (5.5 billion USD). Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world’s 50 largest telecoms operators. During the 1980s, China’s government tried to modernize the country’s underdeveloped telecommunications infrastructure. A core component of the telecommunications network was telephone exchange switches, and in the late 1980s, several Chinese research groups endeavored to acquire and develop the technology, usually through joint ventures with foreign companies.
|Company Name||Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Ren Zhengfei|
|No. of Employees||170,000+ (2015)|
|Headquarters||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
Huawei Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Huawei Eligibility Criteria
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
- Candidates who have attended Huawei interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
India Region Headquarter 14th Floor,
Tower C, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector-39,
How To Apply For Huawei Jobs:
Hope the Huawei Recruitment details provided on this page is useful for the candidates who are willing to work at their dream company. For more details visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.