Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2015-2016 for Freshers On 27th November. Glassbeam Recruitment Drive in Bangalore For 2015 Batch Freshers as Software Associate – Solution Engineering Position. Last Date is 26th November 2015. Eligible candidates are apply online. This drive is through eLitmus, so good PH score is required to attend.
|Company Name||Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Event Date||27th November 2015|
|Last Date||26th November 2015|
|Job Role||Software Associate – Solution Engineering|
A Brief about Glassbeam:
Glassbeam is the machine data analytics company. Bringing structure and meaning to data from any connected device, Glassbeam provides actionable intelligence around the Internet of Things. Glassbeam’s next generation cloud-based analytics platform is designed to organize and analyze multi-structured data, delivering powerful product and customer intelligence for companies including IBM, HDS, Aruba Networks and Meru Networks.
- As a solution Engineer, you will understand our customer’s domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their requirement for machine data analytics. You will then use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs. You will also be responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
- To accomplish this, you will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics. Optionally in many cases, you will also use SCALA to extend the capability of the product to parse unsupported formats. You will own the solution end to end from requirement gathering to solution delivery.
- If you are interested in striking a fine balance between technical skills, customer facing skills and solution engineering, then this will be the perfect role for you. Being part of a start-up, you will quickly learn the key values must for any professional- ownership, never-say-die attitude, wearing multiple hats and the exciting opportunity of make a big difference
- 2015 batch BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Skills (Must have):
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points
Skills (Plus points):
- Domain knowledge – Any courses taken on networking, storage, medical devices will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of regular expressions ( Java/Perl)