Data Entry Operator Jobs in 3i Infotech – Walkin 27th Nov to 2nd Dec 2015
Data Entry Operator Job in 3i Infotech – Walkin 27th Nov to 2nd Dec 2015. 3i Infotech recruitment drive 2015-2016 for freshers. There are around 50 job vacancies for data entry operators. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
Company Name: 3i Infotech
Qualification: Intermediate / Any Graduate
Job Position: Data Entry Operators
About 3i Infotech:
3i Infotech (www.3i-infotech.com) is a public global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI).
- Typing Speed with 25 WPM and 95% Accuracy, Should be flexible for Night Shifts 24/7, Only Males Preferable.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays.
- Enthusiasm for customer service
- Good keyboarding skills
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and forward-looking attitude
3i Infotech Walkin Details:
Interested candidate can mail updated resume/CV to Ankit.email@example.com (or) can Walkin from 26th Nov 2015 to 2 Dec 2015 to below Address:
Tower no 5 , 4 th floor
International infotech park
Vashi Navi Mumbai
Above Vashi Railway Stn
Contact Person & Mobile Number: Ankit Mota 022-6792-8803
Note: Please Carry Original PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, SSC, Intermediate, and Degree Memo’s for Spot Job Offer.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.