Cognizant Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 21st November
Cognizant Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 21st November. CTS Job Openings in Coimbatore for 2013, 2014, 2015 pass out freshers. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the interview process.
Also check: Cognizant Placement Papers
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Any Arts & Science 2013, 2014 & 2015 Pass outs
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be flexible to work in Night Shifts.
- Minimum of 10+2+3 pattern of education is mandate with supporting documents.
- BE/BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MBA candidates are Not Eligible.
- 2015 pass-outs without certificates / results awaited are not eligible.
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- NCR Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers – Software Engineer
- ACI Recruitment 2015-2016 for Freshers in Pune – Java Developer
- Cognizant Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers on 19th November
- Sutherland Walkin Recruitment 2015-2016 for freshers from 17th to 30th November
Cognizant Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 21st November 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.