Cognizant BPO Noida Walkin Recruitment Drive on 7th November 2015
Cognizant BPO Noida Walkin Recruitment Drive on 7th November 2015. CTS Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Non Voice process. BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the interview process.
Also check: Cognizant Placement Papers
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Non Voice|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Possess good communication skills and analytical skills
- Must be graduate – BA/Bcom/BBA/BCA/BSc
- Must be willing to work in night shifts
- BE/Btech candidates Cannot apply
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Spicejet Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers On 8th November 2015
- IndusInd Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers from 5th to 7th November 2015
- MetaOption Walkin Recruitment for Software Developer – 5th to 13th November 2015
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers from 5th to 10th November 2015
Cognizant Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 7th November 2015
Walkin Time: 12 PM – 3 PM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.