ZS Associates Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Freshers – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA
ZS Associates Recruitment 2015 – 2016 for Freshers – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA. ZS Associates Job Openings in Pune for Test Analyst Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA Freshers are eligible to apply this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, BCA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Technology Analyst|
About ZS Associa Company:
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
- Contribute to a project’s overall test strategy and test plan;
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing;
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing;
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues;
- Clearly report issues found during testing;
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards;
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers and stakeholders;
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer-related disciplines with minimum 60% marks throughout the education;
- Up to 3 years of software testing experience, preferably in business intelligence domain;
- Extensive knowledge of manual testing and advanced critical thinking skills;
- Knowledge / exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC;
- Understand the behavior of complex data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and apply that knowledge towards testing;
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management processes and tools.Additional skills:
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate with internal, cross-office technology teams to test technology solutions
ZS Associate Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Iopex Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 26th to 28th October 2015
- Aegis Mumbai Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 28th to 30th October 2015
- Mphasis Walkin Recruitment Drive for freshers on October 2015
- iGATE Bangalore Off Campus Recruitment for BE, B.Tech Freshers – 7th November 2015
How To Apply For ZS Associate:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.