Trigent Walkin Recruitment for freshers on 4th November 2015. Trigent Software Job Openings in Chennai for Testing Trainee freshers Position. BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Trigent Software|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Testing Trainee|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
Trigent is an offshore software development and application development company that specializes in creating world-class technology solutions and custom applications for software companies, enterprises, and online business customers. Trigent is a SEI CMM Level 4 and ISO 9001:2000 certified Software Services Company head quartered in Boston, USA. Trigent has attained Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status with its high degree of competency in Microsoft technologies.
- Engineering (BE[IT,CSE, ECE,EEE]/B.Tech[IT]/MCA) graduates in Chennai, who have passed out this year (2015)
- CGPA > 7.0 (or) Percentage > 70%
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- NO backlog or arrears in academics.
- The drive will happen at Symantec Chennai facility on 4th November (Wednesday) from 8:30 AM
- The drive will be for an entire day, candidates need to come prepared to stay for entire day (8:30 AM to 7PM)
Trigent Software Selection Process:
- 1st Round : Written Test containing Analytical, English communication and Technical questions.
- 2nd Round : Technical interview with Team Leads
- 3rd Round : Final Round of technical and general discussion with Senior Manager
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- 2 copies of their updated Resume
- A print out of Interview Invitation letter
- A valid Photo Id card (Voter Id, Passport, Driving license, PAN card)
- Original 10th & 12th & Consolidated Degree Marksheets
- Course Completion & Provisional Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
Related Freshers Jobs:
Trigent Walk-in Details:
Walkin Time: 8:30 AM – 7 PM