PCS Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 28th to 30th October 2015
PCS Walkin Recruitment Drive for Freshers from 28th to 30th October 2015. PCS Technology Job Openings in Ahmedabad for Graduate freshers as Desktop Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||PCS Technology|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Desktop Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
|Salary||90,000 – 1,50,000 P.A|
About The Company:
- Installing Desktops.
- Installing OS and required Software in Desktop.
- Troubleshooting Hardware issues related to DesktopTroubleshooting Software issue related to DesktopTroubleshooting internet issues.
- Troubleshooting issue related to Printer and Fax.
- Designing and planning the network Setting up the network Maintaining the network Expanding the network Computer assembling and maintenance Managing and Maintaining the Routers, Switches and.
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software Problems.VPN Problem, LAN Problem etc
PCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Tata BSS Walkin Recruitment Drive fro freshers From 28th October to 10th November 2015
- Cognizant Walkin Recruitment Drive in Noida for freshers on 31st October 2015
- Vee Freshers Walkin Recruitment Drive From 28th October to 6th November 2015
- Intel Recruitment Drive 2015 – 2016 for freshers in Bangalore
PCS Technology Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 28th to 30th October 2015
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
First Floor, 22, Varsha State Bank Staff Society,
Under Chanakyapuri Overbridge,
Near AMC Office, Ghatlodia,
Ahmedabad – 380061.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.