IDBI Walkin Drive for freshers in Kolkata from 9th to 20th October 2015
IDBI Walkin Drive for freshers in Kolkata from 9th to 20th October 2015. IDBI Recruitment in Kolkata for freshers as Financial Relationship Manager Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned venue.
|Company Name||IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Job Role||Financial Relationship Manager|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
- Financial Relationship Manager acts as an interface between the company & customers. He/She should be able to offer customized insurance solution to the customers for all their financial needs. The Primary responsibility is to drive the Insurance sales for Life & to manage and optimize the customer acquisition model through work sites
- Meeting Productivity targets as assigned by the Organization on MoM basis
- Ensure all Training Modules laid by the L&D department are attended and certification obtained post assessment.
- Represents IDBI Federal/Direct sales channel & its value proposition to all customers as per the vision & values of the organization & channel.
- Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products of IDBI Federal based on appointments & references generated in the course of daily activities.
- Ensure that appointments allocated by the call center are attended and reverted in the prescribed formats within the TAT.
- Ensure that MIS/ Reporting Formats are maintained/ Updated on regular basis.
- Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done & provide insurance solutions based on the analysis.
- Customer Servicing – Maintain customer relations & ensure post sale needs of customers are met.
- Ensure strict adherence to Human Resource Policies & processes.
IDBI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
IDBI Walk in Details:
Walkin Date: 9th to 20th October 2015
Time: 9 PM
Walk in Venue:
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
Space No. 1, 2nd Floor, Shantiniketan Building,
8 Camac Street, Kolkata-700017.
Contact person: Pranab
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.