Genpact Noida Walkin drive for freshers from 12th to 14th October 2015. Genpact Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Backend Process position. Any Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Genpact Jobs for freshers in Noida. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Backend Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service request.
- Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Candidate Must be a Graduate either BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BBM.
- MBA/ M.Com/ CA/ M.Tech/ MCA please do not apply
- Candidate must be comfortable with 24×7 shifts
Genpact Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 12th to 14th October 2015
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Plot No.21&22 , IT SEZ ,
Unitech Infospace , Tower 8 ,
Upper Ground Floor ,
Sector-135 , Noida.
(Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden)
Contact Person: Sugandha Bhatia