CEB Job Openings for Freshers in Chennai – Quality Assurance Engineer
CEB Job Openings for Freshers in Chennai – Quality Assurance Engineer. CEB Recruitment in Chennai for Freshers as Quality Assurance Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- Follow Agile software development methodology to understand requirements, design, and test changes to our applications and websites.
- Basic knowledge of Software Quality, Software Testing and Testing Automation
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Represent QA issues during Daily Standup calls, to Business Partners, and IT Leadership
- Understand the end-to-end testing requirements and maintain a test plan for system, functional, integrations & UATs processes.
- Work with Project Managers/Business Analysts to resolve testing prioritization challenges.
- Bug reporting, defect reproducing/defect tracking and regression testing of bug fixes is a necessary skill set.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate.
- Reviews point estimation process with and refine QA process as needed
- Working experience in selenium and core Java
- Demonstrate ability to understand internet technologies and ability to troubleshoot across multiple browsers.
- Assist in guiding work as part of a self-directed team in which tasks are self-determined on a daily basis; in coordination with peers, as opposed to specific task assignments.
- Communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Passionate about process improvements, efficiency gains and optimal communication.
- Work with supporting teams to identify and implement automation opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for responsibilities with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be a self-starter, possess an enthusiastic approach and can lead to drive deliverables and tasks to completion.
- B.S. in a Computer Science, Information Systems related degree, or significant related professional experience
- 0 to 1 year of experience developing scripts and test automation (i.e. .Net, Java, shell scripts).
CEB Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For CEB:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.