Parexel Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers – Network Analyst
Parexel Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers – Network Analyst. Parexel Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers as Network Analyst position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Role||Network Analyst|
- Act as the 24×7 escalation point to IT Infrastructure / Applications /Site Services support teams.
- Pro-actively identify system impacting issues through the analysis of performance data and alerts.
- Perform real-time tier 1 troubleshooting via remote access to system components to isolate, manage and resolve issues.
- Identifying, ticketing, dispatching, and escalating system faults.
- Coordinates and tracks all maintenance activities.
- Performs Smart Event Correlation by collating and interpreting data from various sources that helps in defining the cause of the issue.
- Monitors security logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities in the network and avoid a potential virus outbreak.
- Manage the intake of information and record accurately.
- Continuously evaluate the services provided by the NOC and capture this information in the reports and metrics.
- Analyzes security analysis reports for vulnerabilities and reports on significant trends and vulnerabilities.
- Participate in 24×7 rotating shift schedule with ability to work day, evening, and weekends.
- Develop and maintain positive communications between IT Infrastructure / IT Applications / IT Operations
- Create and implement documentation and procedures for alerting and escalation.
- Conducts inspections on Systems, Network security and performance and prepares reports.
- Use acquired knowledge to influence and improve IT practices and technologies.
- Open minded and ready to learn and absorb things.
- Experience in working with Ticketing / Incident / Problem / Change management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as QRadar / Orion-Solarwinds / Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (MS SCOM) / IBM Tivoli Monitoring / HP OpenView / Whats Up Gold / HP SIM / NNM.
- Ground concepts of TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, SMTP, EIGRP and BGP.
- Basic understanding of routing, routing protocols, layer 2 switches, firewalls, VPN and Network security concepts.
- Windows 2008/2012 knowledge, understanding of active directory, basic knowledge on Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of MPLS, T1/T3 links and DSL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Desired Qualifications :
- Graduate (10+2+3) or (10+2+4): (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA)
- IT Security: CCNA (Security)/ CompTIA Security+ /RHCSS (Red Hat Certified Security Specialist)/ECSA (EC Council Certified Security Analyst)
- Networking: CCNA (Routing and Switching or Voice) / CompTIA Network+
- Systems (Servers) : MCSE / MCITP/MCP/ RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)/ VCP (VMware Certified Professional)
- Applications(Databases) : OCA (Oracle Certified Database Administrator)/ MCDBA/MCSA (SQL Server)/MCSD (Web Applications)/ SCJA (Sun Certified Java Associate)
How To Apply For Parexel:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.