Cognizant Gurgaon Walkin Drive for freshers on 14th September 2015
Cognizant Gurgaon Walkin Drive for freshers on 14th September 2015. CTS Job Openings in Gurgaon for Process Executive position. B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech, BA, M.Com, MCA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. candidate willing to work in night shifts/rotational shifts. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the interview process.
Also check: Cognizant Placement Papers
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech, BA, M.Com, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Process Executive|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Be willing to work in night shifts/rotational shifts
- Be willing to work in a voice process
- have excellent communication skills
- have analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Education – Any graduate including BE/B.Tech can apply
- 2015/2014 pass outs can also apply provided they have provisional certificate/degree certificate.
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Cognizant Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 14th September 2015
Walkin Time: 12 PM – 3 PM
DLF Cybercity, Building 8,
Tower C, 9th floor,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.