PWC Recruitment in Kolkata for freshers – Apply Online
PWC Recruitment in Kolkata for freshers – Apply Online. PWC Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers as Article Trainee position. Only B.Com Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. PWC Freshers Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Article Trainee|
About The Company:
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information
- Accountants’ reports
- Accounting and regulatory advice on national GAAP and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
- Day to day Strategy and Planning
- Client relationship management
- People management
- Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax
- Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- General business awareness
- Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
- Client handling
- Communicate with impact and empathy
- Develop self and others through coaching
- Build and sustain relationships
- Be passionate about client service
- Be curious: Learn, share and innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Demonstrate courage and integrity
- Acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise
- Manage projects and economics
- Be open minded, practical and agile with change
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For PWC:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.