Accenture Walkin Drive in Mumbai For Freshers From 10th to 14th August 2015
Accenture Walkin Drive in Mumbai For Freshers From 10th to 14th August 2015. Accenture Recruitment in Mumbai for freshers as Associate position. Openings For Freshers At Accenture Mumbai. Walk-in Drive For Freshers At Mumbai In July 2015. Graduate Fresher Openings At Accenture In July 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate / Sr.Associate|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 4,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||Research / Analytics|
- We are Hiring for the worlds largest brokerage and insurance firm (Client based position)
- Job Title: Associate, Sr. Associate & Specialist (US / UK Backend Process Data Processing)
- Insurance Client Onboarding set-up, documentation & maintenance of proprietary tools and resources including i.e. pulling claims reports, reviewing census data, gathering plan documentation.
- Create/ maintain Dashboard reports for clients and or coordinates with Mumbai team
- Maintain insurance records for accounts including writing account summaries, compiling, calculating and organizing insurance data and correspondence.
- Verifying claim cheque received from Insurers & preparing computation sheet for matching paid amount as per wages & medical bills.
- Chasers email sent to Insurers for claim statistics report & update on claims
- Handling claims of Major Corporate.
- Loading & updating claims of all class of insurance in eGlobal.
- Efiling of emails received from Insurers, Insured, Claims Handler, Loss Adjuster etc.
- Responsibility for the creation and maintenance of claims files on live business.
- Advise, update and where necessary negotiate open market claims.
- Monitoring the progress of a claim.
- Accurately updating the reports which help in achieving client satisfaction.
- Checking and Validating Claims from client and presenting the claim to the various insurance firms.
- Support Placing Team by producing accurate and updated renewal information when requested.
- Handling the insurance claims portfolio for different classes of business
- Processing of Insurance Claims
- Creating claim files and advice documents for Underwriters.
- Liaise with Accounts department to ensure all funds are received from carriers and paid to the client as soon as possible.
- Ensuring claims are settled to the clients on a timely basis.
- Freshers with course of Imarticus Learning with good comms, can apply as well that includes KYC/AML/Due Digillence.
- Should be good in Research Analyst, matrix, analysis, kyc, due intelligence,anti money laundering & managing volume of data.
- Responsible for timely KYC, verifying client financial documents with adherence to compliance policy.
- Refer Google maps to identify the location of given property and chosen comparables.
- Do market research to analyse the market trends for listing and sold single family properties from the external websites.
- Do research of the comparables which support the value and characteristics (Model match) of the given property on external sites.
- Must Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills( Mandatory)
- Graduates/Post Graduates ( Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Word & Good Excel Skills required
- Preferred Skills
- Basic Insurance knowledge preferred.
- Kindly note, joining would be immediate so immediate joiners would be preffered, notice period candidates can also apply.
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Accenture MDC 3
Level 1, Tower 1 , Logitech Park,
Andheri-Kurla Road,Saki Naka
Contact Person: Parthiv Trivedi
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.