MindTree Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers on 3rd July 2015
MindTree Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers on 3rd July 2015. MindTree Recruitment in Bangalore for Freshers as Technical Specialist position. Only 2015 passout BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply fort this position. Good academics (75% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation).Criteria of 60% and above will be applicable only for Maharashtra based universities. BE, B.Tech Freshers Jobs 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: MindTree Placement Papers
|Company Name||MindTree Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Specialist|
|Event Date||3rd July 2015|
|Last Date||2nd July 2015|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- Selected candidates would be assigned to any of Mindtree’s client projects across the industry groups of BFSI / Travel & Transport / Hi-Tech / Consumer, Retail & Manufacturing
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (75% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation).Criteria of 60% and above will be applicable only for Maharashtra based universities
- Good pH score
- Must be from the following list of colleges : Mindtree College List
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees . Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to a 24 months tenure may apply
- Training period is for a duration of 3 months. During the training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs. 18,000/- PM
- Selected candidates will undergo a differentiated training program at Mindtree’s Global Learning Centre in Bhubaneswar
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.