CSC Chennai Job Openings for Graduate freshers – Apply Online
CSC Chennai Job Openings for Graduate freshers – Apply Online. CSC Job Vacancies in Chennai for freshers as Service Delivery Coordinator Position. Candidate should posses excellent Communication & Basic Computer knowledge
. BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Service Delivery Coordinator|
- Participates in incident management process.
- Monitors low priority incidents for single or group of accounts.
- Adheres to the CSC incident management process.
- For small accounts participates in DSR for assigned accounts, provides status reporting.
- Works closely with service desk and technical teams for coordination of incident resolution.
- Drives towards meeting SLA attainment.
- Must be a Non-Engineering graduate of Batch 2014 / 2015.
- Fresher, 0-1 year of experience can only apply
- Should posses excellent Communication & Basic Computer knowledge
- Educational Qualification: BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, candidates can apply
- Good to have basic knowledge in any one of this: SNOW & Remedy User Level Training
CSC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Job Openings in Pune , Mumbai – Tech Mahindra Walkin for freshers from 29th to 31st July 2015
- Aon Hewitt Job Vacancies in Navi Mumbai for freshers from 29th to 31st July 2015
- SAP Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers – Apply Online
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore – Service Desk Administrator
How To Apply For CSC:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.