Brocade Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers
Brocade Job Openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers. Brocade Recruitment drive in Bangalore for freshers as Testing Engineer Intern Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Testing Intern|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- Participate in test plan review discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as development, TAC, and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of networking systems and principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., programming, scripting, computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem test design and write test plans / test cases.
- Write and/or provide input on automation design.
- Independently develop software code per automation design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and testing of features.
- Identify and resolve problems found during SQA test cycles.
- 0-1 years industry experience with Bachelors in Engineering.
- Strong understanding of various scripting languages, understanding of industry trends, Knowledge on various tools, processes, networking protocols, ability to quickly learn etc.,
- Reasonable understanding of L2/L3 switching and routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPV4, IPV6.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with engineering teams.
- Strong written skills specifically as related to writing test plans and test reports.
- Comfortable with technical and business English usage ( documents reading, e-mails, conference calls Physical requirements
- Frequent use of mouse and keyboard
- Frequent phone usage
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds Brocade is an equal opportunity employer.
Brocade Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Brocade:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.