Aon Hewitt Job Vacancies in Navi Mumbai for freshers from 29th to 31st July 2015
Aon Hewitt Job Vacancies in Navi Mumbai for freshers from 29th to 31st July 2015. Aon Hewitt Recruitment drive in Navi Mumbai for freshers as Team Member position. Any Graduate Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Candidate Should possess excellent communication skills. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Team Member – Non Voice|
|Industry||BPO / Call Center / ITES|
About The Company:
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 30,000 professionals in 120 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Processing tasks, verifying successful job completion, exception processing.
- Soliciting and compiling information and data
- Using required application to update and upload reports
- Working with Client Specific software
- Creating and monitoring the processing checklists and usage of the same by the team
- Meeting and exceeding client defined service level metrics on timeliness and accuracy
- Understanding of best practices, implementation of the same and sharing of knowledge and updates across the team.
- Monitor the ongoing quality of processing, troubleshoot problems and identify ways to improve the efficiency of processing and the system.
- Communicating with client teams on ensuring delivery of projects & work assigned.
- Graduate in any discipline (No full time MBA / MMS, BE)
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Flexible to work in 24*5 environment
- Analytical with high attention to details.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
Aon Hewitt Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
Aon Hewitt Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 29th to 31st July 2015
Walkin Time: 11 AM
14th Floor, Vishwaroop IT park,
Sec 30,30 A, behind Raghuleela Mall,
Opp Vashi Railway Station, Vashi,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.