Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Ahmedabad for freshers On 20th and 21st June 2015
Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Ahmedabad for freshers On 20th and 21st June 2015. Thomson Reuters Recruitment in Ahmedabad for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. B E, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Candidate should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||B E, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About The Company:
- Education: Bachelors/ Masters Degree in the relevant field.
- Maintains existing systems.
- Programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
- Works in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Assists in formulating/defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems. Meets project schedules and deadlines.
- Frequent interactions with representatives of different State Department of Revenue of USA.
- Migrates non-development tasks to other work teams.
- Knowledge of accepted software engineering methods such as object-oriented programming, structured programming, reusable software, life-cycle development and software development process methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
- Analytical programming and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Visual Basic 6.0, .NET). Visual Basic 6.0 experience preferred, but will train.
- Database experience.
Related Fresher Jobs:
Thomson Reuters Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th and 21st June 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.