MAQ Software Off Campus Drive for 2014, 2015 Batch freshers On 20th June 2015
MAQ Software Off Campus Drive for 2014, 2015 Batch freshers On 20th June 2015. BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA Freshers Jobs 2015 .Off Campus Drives For Freshers In June 2015. 2014 and 2015 Batch Freshers Jobs in 2015. MAQ Software Job Openings in Mumbai and Hyderabad for freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||MAQ Software|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Software Engineer/
Assistant Software Engineer
|Event Date||20th June 2015|
|Last Date||19th June 2015|
|Salary||Rs.420000/- to Rs.500000/-|
- Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team
- Understand business needs to develop software requirements
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- Develop iterative prototypes based on requirements
- Design and develop software architecture that is reliable, scalable, and high performance
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Write code and document it
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~10%)
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions
Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
- Run quality tools on the software
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews
Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-488, 70-480, 70-463, 70-466, 70-467 etc.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT) / MCA from 2014/2015 batch
- Good academics (60 % throughout)
- Good pH score
- No active backlogs
Related Freshers Jobs:
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.