Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers – Apply Online
Intel Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers – Apply Online. Intel Job Vacancies in Bangalore for System Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Successful candidate will have knowledge of ITIL framework, Project Life Cycle (PLC) phases and demonstrate knowledge of good software design principles. Intel Recruitment 2015 for freshers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Intel Career Registration Link
|Company Name||Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- In the role of Systems Analyst, you will be joining a team of IT professionals who are focused on supporting and delivering solutions for various groups in Sales and Marketing.
- This position may work on a variety of programming languages which include but are not limited C#, ASP.Net, Java, HTML5, CSS, and XML/JSON. Knowledge of reporting technologies such as Microsoft BI, ETL transformation and database technologies (Oracle, SQL etc.) is must.
- Working with the wider team, the individual will collaborate cross organizationally to understand requirements, recommend, and extend and/or develop IT solutions which.
- Successful candidate will have knowledge of ITIL framework, Project Life Cycle (PLC) phases and demonstrate knowledge of good software design principles.
- Knowledge on Agile software development practices is an added advantage.
- Identify root cause for Problems, and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Support Specialists or Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting requirements and providing design solutions that meet requirements
- Fixing or Developing capabilities and validating their functionality
- Developing test cases / scripts and partnering with team resources for QA activities
- Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
- Transform requirements into new report design.
- Develop / fix reports on Microsoft BI, SQL Server (SSAS, SSRS, Tabular model/multi-dimensional model), PowerPivot, Sharepoint BI (PerformancePoint Dashboards, Excel services, PowerView.
- Perform unit testing /functional testing/ integration testing.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.