Jobs in Pune – Cummins Recruitment 2015 for Graduate freshers
Jobs in Pune – Cummins Recruitment 2015 for Graduate freshers . Cummins Recruitment drive for freshers as Electronic Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Job Role||Electronic Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks to develop and support activities in the area of electronics.
- Developing the electronics specifications, Developing the electronics specifications, Designing electronic systems and components, Analyzing and simulating electronic capabilities, Implementing and generating software, Verifying and validating controls, hardware, or software, Tuning controls, Releasing controls, hardware, or software, Troubleshooting controls, hardware, or software issues, Servicing and maintaining controls, hardware, or software, Managing life-cycle obsolescence Electronics includes all electronic elements within the system:
- Open and closed loop controls Diagnostics and OBD Algorithms Electronic control modules and related microcontroller architectures Electronic devices Embedded software Sensors and switches Actuators, mechatronics, electric motors, and relays Ignition systems Battery systems Electronic tools and information products Electronic tool interfaces Interconnects and harnesses Datalinks and communication networks Machine electronics interfaces. Typical roles include: Electronics systems Hardware Software Controls and diagnostics design Electronic controls application.
- Uses prescribed and innovative methods, and works with limited guidance.
- Participates as a team member and actively contributes towards team goals.
- Carries out partially defined and moderately complex tasks.
- Demonstrates good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
- Applies engineering and/or scientific skills and continues to develop experience in creating engineering solutions.
- Analog Circuit Design – Analog circuit design at Cummins focuses on electronic hardware for control and/or power conversion systems. A person with this skill designs/ analyzes: actuator driver, power supply, signal conditioning (digital), analog and frequency type sensors, and system power bus/ grounding. Has performed analog circuit design on several boards of moderate to high complexity and part count. Has knowledge and experience with analog tools and process. Routinely resolves circuit functional and performance issues with analysis, simulation, and testing.
- Digital Circuit Design – Digital circuit design is the skill set necessary to understand, specify, analyze, and design digital electronic circuits or devices. Skills include: knowledge of bi-state digital components, ability to memory map devices to a microprocessor, ability to perform timing analysis, ability to design digital circuit boards of moderate complexity which involve analysis and schematic capture. A Hardware Engineer will have detailed knowledge and experience with the tools and processes of this field and could resolve circuit functional and performance issues with analysis, simulation, and testing.
- Harness & Interconnect Design – Harness and interconnect design involves specification and selection of : connectors, wire gauge, length, routing, tie-down, and protection mechanisms. A harness designer will know principles, techniques, procedures, fail modes/symptoms and can repair, service, or select connectors with appropriate sub-components. Can perform harness / interconnect design effectively with minimum supervision, knows different connector systems used on Cummins’ engines and can recommend the proper connector systems or cable type for specific applications. Familiar with the documents governing harness design or connector service.
- Electronic Component Specifications – The purpose of this skill is to provide high quality specifications for electronic components (e.g., electronic control modules, actuators, and sensors) that ensure our suppliers design and manufacture electronic components that delight our customers for reliability and cost. Also, ensure our customers’ issues and concerns are addressed before the component is designed. Related skills include electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), mechanical environmental requirements, analog circuit design, and digital circuit design. Routinely defines and generates specifications for electronic components.
- Mechanical Design & Performance Requirements – This skill set describes the ability to understand, specify, and validate requirements for the design of electronic components. Knowledge expected: An understanding of how electronic designs respond to mechanical environment conditions and methods required to validate designs for a specific environment. Understands the underlying principles, techniques, and procedures for mechanical design of electronic hardware. Able to converse fluently with suppliers on subject matter.
- College, University, or equivalent degree in Engineering required.
- Some level of relevant work experience a benefit. That could be COOP or summer Intern experience.
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.