Jobs in Noida – Remaxys Off Campus drive for Java Developers on 16th May 2015
Jobs in Noida – Remaxys Off Campus drive for Java Developers on 16th May 2015. Remaxys Job Openings in Noida for freshers as Java Developer Position. BE, B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd|
|Event Date||16th May 2015|
|Last Date||14th May 2015|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
|Salary||500000/- to Rs.550000/- LPA|
- You will be expected to have quick learning ramp up with minimal hand-holding. You will have access to all training documentation, user/developer guides and the product software which are required for learning the application.
- Involves interacting with offshore customers in Europe and US.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Excellent academic record and pH score
- Expert knowledge of Java is required.
- Familiarity with concurrency & XML programming in Java is required (and will be tested in interview).
- Highly driven and motivated self-learner.
- Team player who approaches work with a cheerful attitude.
- Takes ownership and pride in work.
A Brief about Remaxys:
Remaxys is a fast growing ISV with operations in US & India. Remaxys is a global IT and software solutions partner. Our goal is to help businesses gain the competitive edge and increase company value. We meet or exceed customer expectations by providing cutting-edge solutions backed by unmatched customer service
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Kolkata – Genpact Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers on 12th May 2015
- Jobs in Cochin – Xerox Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers – 10th to 13th May 2015
- Jobs in Chennai – Reliance Retail Walkin Drive for Executive Trainees on 12th May 2015
- Jobs in Hyderabad – Genpact Walkin Recruitment for freshers from 11th to 15th May 2015
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.