Jobs in Mumbai – TCS Walkin Drive for freshers on 25th May 2015
Jobs in Mumbai – TCS Walkin Drive for freshers on 25th May 2015. TCS Job openings in Mumbai for Associate Position. BA, B.Com, BBA Graduates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested candidates can directly attend the walk-in interview.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- FRESHERS (2014 & 2015 Pass outs/Results awaited only) or 0-3 months experience. (Candidates with more than 3 months experience are NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2014 & 2015 pass outs only. (No BMS / MBA / BE / B.Tech/ BSC)
- Interested candidates may walk-in at the below-given venue.
- Excellent ENGLISH communication skills are mandatory.
- Willingness to work in any SHIFTS (including night shifts)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
- The candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or a 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walk-in Details:
Interview Date: 25th May 2015
Interview Timing: 11 AM to 2 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F), Gate no 2
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai – 400 063
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.