Jobs in Madurai – Honeywell Recruitment 2015 for Freshers – Apply Online. Honeywell Recruitment in Madurai for freshers as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
You can practice: Honeywell Placement Papers
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- 0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Develops test case/ procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/ she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/ project/ module that he/ she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Knowledge & experience about C programming.
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/ C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Job in Hyderabad – GlobalLogic Walkin Drive for freshers from 11th to 15th May 2015
- Jobs in Gurgaon – Dell Walkin Drive for Freshers on 13th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – Huawei Recruitment 2015 For Freshers – Apply online
- Jobs in Bangalore – Xchanging Walkin Drive for freshers on 8th and 9th May 2015