Jobs in Kolkata – Genpact Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers on 12th May 2015
Jobs in Kolkata – Genpact Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers on 12th May 2015. Genpact Job Openings in Kolkata for freshers as Accounts Executive/Accountant position. B.Com, M.Com, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
|Company Name||Genpact India|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive/Accountant|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
- Develops and maintains full working knowledge of billing functions, reports, and client requirements.
- Audits and maintains project job jackets (follows-up with internal departments and/or external vendors in order to obtain missing documentation).
- Identifies and explains discrepancies, brings them to the supervisor/managers attention and follows-up to ensure that resolution occurs.
- Prepares packages for internal (company) and external (client) audits
- Exhibits professional behaviour and works well with other departments
- Verifies receipt and correctness of billing approval documents from the buyers/business units
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation.
- Closing cycle knowledge in sequential order (for -candidates from BPO Industry).
- Knowledge on Amortization of pre payments.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc).
- Thorough understanding on Inter-company transactions (inter-company transactions/dispute resolution etc, group company settlements)
- Knowledge of Foreign exchange transactions (should be able to explain spot/average rates & Multi currency transactions).
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet items (Fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities etc).
- Expert hands on experience in Excel (Data validation, looks ups & pivot table) is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS access desirable.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
A Brief about Genpact:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Cochin – Xerox Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers – 10th to 13th May 2015
- Jobs in Chennai – Reliance Retail Walkin Drive for Executive Trainees on 12th May 2015
- Jobs in Hyderabad – Genpact Walkin Recruitment for freshers from 11th to 15th May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – Sparx IT Walkin for Java Script Trainee Freshers from 9th to 20th May 2015
Genpact Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 12th May 2015
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
Park Palace Hotel,49/2 Gariahat Road,
6th Floor,Kolkata 700019,
Behind Gariahat ,Pantaloons.
Contact Person: Ananya, Rupu, Sunirmit
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.