Jobs in Gurgaon – WNS Walkin Recruitment for Freshers on 18th May 2015
Jobs in Gurgaon – WNS Walkin Recruitment for Freshers on 18th May 2015. WNS Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate Operations position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Operations|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
- Executing Executive Search Industry Projects on candidate sourcing through secondary research (primary sometimes) for Finance, Accounting, Tax sector.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Preparing company reports including SWOT and competitive analysis etc.
- Active participation & contribution in discussions on project specific areas
- Post graduate/ MBA from a reputed organization
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Jobs in Chennai – PCS Technology Walkin Drive for freshers on 18th May 2015
- Jobs in Pune – 3DPLM Walkin Drive for Core Java Freshers from 20th to 22nd May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – HCL Walkin Drive for Engineer freshers on 23rd and 24th May 2015
- Jobs in Delhi – Sony Walkin Drive for freshers on 21st and 22nd May 2015
WNS Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th May 2015
Interview Timings: 10:30 AM Onwords
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
11th floor of Block A2 & A3, DLF World Tech park,
DLF IT SEZ, SECTOR 30, NH8, SILOKHERA,
Contact Person: Titika
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.