Jobs in Gurgaon – WNS Walkin Drive for Freshers on 25th May 2015
Jobs in Gurgaon – WNS Walkin Drive for Freshers on 25th May 2015. WNS Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Associate Operations position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Operations|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
- Executing Executive Search Industry Projects on candidate sourcing through secondary research (primary sometimes) for Finance, Accounting, Tax sector.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Preparing company reports including SWOT and competitive analysis etc.
- Active participation & contribution in discussions on project specific areas
- Post graduate/ MBA from a reputed organization
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Jobs in Bangalore, Hyderabad – Ionidea Walkin Drive for Freshers on 24th and 25th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – EY Walkin Drive for EMS Freshers from 25th to 29th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – HGS Walkin Drive for Freshers from 25th to 29th May 2015
- Jobs in Pune – TomTom Walkin Recruitment for Freshers from 23rd, 26th to 28th May 2015
WNS Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 25th May 2015
Interview Timings: 10:30 AM Onwords
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
11th floor of Block A2 & A3, DLF World Tech park,
DLF IT SEZ, SECTOR 30, NH8, SILOKHERA,
Contact Person: Titika
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.