Jobs in Delhi – Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for freshers on 18th May 2015
Jobs in Delhi – Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for freshers on 18th May 2015. Wipro BPO Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Voice support position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro BPO Placement Papers
|Company Name||Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Voice support|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Should be above 18 years and below 45 years of age.
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Any graduate / undergraduate
- BTECH graduate can also apply
- Should have excellent command over English
- Confident while communicating
- Chances to move into Wipro Technologies or other division of Wipro after 18 months through internal job postings.
- 5 Days Working
- HUGE Incentives
- Free cab
- Internet facility, ATM facility
- Food Court
- Excellent Growth Path
- Medical facility
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Gurgaon – WNS Walkin Recruitment for Freshers on 18th May 2015
- Jobs in Chennai – PCS Technology Walkin Drive for freshers on 18th May 2015
- Jobs in Pune – 3DPLM Walkin Drive for Core Java Freshers from 20th to 22nd May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – HCL Walkin Drive for Engineer freshers on 23rd and 24th May 2015
Wipro Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th May 2015
Walk-in Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
A-23 Sarita Vihar,
Near Sarita Vihar Metro station.
A- 1, Sector 3 Noida,
Near Noida Sector 16 metro station
Contact Person: Kanika
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.