Jobs in Delhi – Limetray Off Campus drive for freshers on 16th May 2015
Jobs in Delhi – Limetray Off Campus drive for freshers on 16th May 2015. Limetray Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Event Date||16th May 2015|
|Last Date||13th May 2015|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT- Software|
|Salary||400000/- to Rs.600000/- LPA|
- 2014 batch BE/B.Tech
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of web technologies OR Java/J2EE OR Android/iOS will be an added advantage.
A Brief about LimeTray:
LimeTray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built one of the strongest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray’s investors include some of the most successful internet entrepreneurs.
Limetray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of the team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. Limetray has high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things they are all proud of. That mind-set, along with the execution, has allowed Limetray to have 150 clients in less than 6 months.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Mumbai – Capgemini Walkin Drive for PL SQL developers on 13th May 2015
- Jobs in Gurgaon – Hadoolytics Off Campus Drive for 2014, 2015 batch freshers on 15th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – IBM Recruitment 2015 for Associate Software Engineers
- Jobs in Bangalore – Cisco Job Openings for freshers – May 2015
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.