Jobs in Chennai – Reliance Retail Walkin Drive for Executive Trainees on 12th May 2015
|Company Name||Reliance Retail Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Industry Type||Retail / Wholesale|
- Looking for Executive Trainee (ET) for Reliance Fresh stores across chennai.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Responsible for Store P&L
- Day to day sales tracking and store operations management
- Ensure proper presentation and display of products as per plannogram.
- Promotional offer management and execution
- To ensure that the Visual Merchandising in the Store is as per guidelines
- Ensure that Store operations are carried out to comply with both Company Policy and all relevant legal requirements.
- To ensure cleanliness and hygiene are upto the mark and as per set standards of organization.
- To ensure effective control over the cash Office operations and general administration.
- Shrinkage management
- Team Management
- Should be minimum a graduate/MBA
- Should have scored above 60% marks in any two out of the 3 basic examinations which are SSLC, Higher secondary and Graduation.
- Candidates should have strong communication in Tamil.
- Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
- Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
- Candidate should be ready to relocate to any part of Tamil nadu
- Only male candidates preferred
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
A Brief About Reliance Retail:
With a vision to generate inclusive growth and prosperity for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group’s foray into organized retail.
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Hyderabad – Genpact Walkin Recruitment for freshers from 11th to 15th May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – Sparx IT Walkin for Java Script Trainee Freshers from 9th to 20th May 2015
- Jobs in Jaipur – Infosys BPO Walkin Recruitment from 11th to 15th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – EY Walkin Drive for Freshers from 11th to 15th May 2015
Reliance Retails Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 12th May 2015
Walk-in Time: 11 AM to 12 PM
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.