Jobs in Bangalore – Manhattan Off Campus Drive On 10th May 2015
Jobs in Bangalore – Manhattan Off Campus Drive On 10th May 2015. Manhattan Job Openings for Associate Software Engineer Position. Only 2014 Batch BE, B.Tech Fresher are eligible to attend this drive. Last Date is 4th may 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||Manhattan Associates|
|Event Date||10th May 2015|
|Last Date||4th May 2015|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||475000/- to Rs.500000/-|
- 2014 Batch BE/B.Tech (CS/IT and Circuit branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
- Good knowledge of Core Java / J2EE
- Strong Object Oriented concepts
- Good understanding of PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.
How To Apply:
A Brief about Manhattan:
Manhattan Associates is a best-in-class global solutions provider for supply chain leaders—organizations intent on creating enduring market advantages by leveraging their supply chains. We help our customers successfully manage accelerating and fluctuating market demands, as well as master the increasing complexity and volatility of their local and global supply chains.
Our core markets are in Retail, Consumer Goods, Food/Grocery, Government, High Tech/Electronics, Industrial/Wholesale, Life Sciences, Logistics Service Providers and Transportation Providers. 7 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 supermarkets, 10 of the top 20 North American 3PLs and Half of the top 100 motor carriers use Manhattan Solutions.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Job in Bangalore – Headstrong Off Campus Drive for freshers on 5th May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – HCL Walkin Drive for freshers on 4th and 5th May 2015
- Jobs in Hyderabad – Anion Walkin Drive for freshers on 6th and 7th May 2015
- Jobs in Chennai – BNY Mellon Walkin Drive for freshers from 4th to 8th May 2015
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.