Jobs in Bangalore, Hyderabad – Ionidea Walkin Drive for Freshers on 24th and 25th May 2015
Jobs in Bangalore, Hyderabad – Ionidea Walkin Drive for Freshers on 24th and 25th May 2015. Ionidea job openings in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Recruiter position. Eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview in Bangalore.
|Company Name||IonIdea Enterprise Solutions|
|Qualification||Any graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Job Role||Technical Recruiter|
|Industry||Recruitment / Staffing|
- we are conducting interviews for freshers for our US IT Recruitment Team.
- Please find the details below and attend the interviews.
- Designation:US Recruiter
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Shift timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM (Evening Shift)
- Candidate should possess excellent communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Should possess basic Understanding of recruitment process.
- Role involves Searching candidates in US Market through various job portals, references, & social networking sites (Training would be provided)
- Should be expert on MS Office.
- Should be good team player.
- Should be able to join ASAP
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Jobs in Bangalore – EY Walkin Drive for EMS Freshers from 25th to 29th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – HGS Walkin Drive for Freshers from 25th to 29th May 2015
- Jobs in Pune – TomTom Walkin Recruitment for Freshers from 23rd, 26th to 28th May 2015
- Jobs in Mumbai – AtoS Walkin Drive for Trainee Engineer on 24th May 2015
Ionidea Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 24th and 25th May 2015
Walkin Time: 1 PM – 5:30 PM
3rd Floor, Survey no.39,
Sri Tirumala Subhash Arcade,
above Sujana Super Market,
Hyderabad 500 084.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.