Jobs in Bangalore – HP Recruitment 2015 for BE, B.Tech freshers . HP Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as IT Support Analyst position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: HP Placement Papers
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||IT Support Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation. Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.