Jobs in Bangalore – EY Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers from 18th to 20th May 2015
Jobs in Bangalore – EY Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers from 18th to 20th May 2015. EY Recruitment drive for freshers as Finance Executive position. Any Graduate, CA Candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, CA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Finance Executive|
|Industry Type||Accounting / Finance|
Role and Responsibilities:
- MIS Reporting
- Handle Statutory and Internal Audits
- Financial planning and analysis
- Business unit financial reports/analysis
- Budget vs Actual reporting
- Monthly P&L Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Cash Flows
- Business wise head count analysis
- Work closely with various functions of the organization
- Accounting knowledge, Analytical skills, Knowledge of Indian GAAP , IFRS and Indian Tax Laws.
- MS Office Skills (Preferably strong Excel Knowledge)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Bangalore – EMC Walkin Recruitment for freshers from 18th to 20th May 2015
- Jobs in Noida – Aon Hewitt Walkin Drive for freshers on 18th and 19th May 2015
- Jobs in Bangalore – AtoS Walkin Drive for Trainee Engineer freshers on 19th May 2015
- Jobs in Chennai – HCL Mega Walkin Drive for freshers On 19th May 2015
Ernst Young Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th – 20th May 2015
Walk-in Time: 10:30 AM – 12 PM
Global Shared Services
RMZ Infinity | Tower C | 1st Floor |
Municipal No-3 | Old Madras Road |
K R Puram |, Bangalore, Karnataka 560016.
Contact person: Sethulekshmi / Ashwini
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.