Jobs in Bangalore – EMC Recruitment 2015 for Software Engineer freshers – Apply Online
Jobs in Bangalore – EMC Recruitment 2015 for Software Engineer freshers – Apply Online. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Working under limited direction and within general practices, provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of complex software engineering problems.
- Understands company goals, practices and product strategies and applies them when resolving a variety of problems.
- Uses judgement and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Assignments may include new products as well as upgrades and enhancements, or fixes to existing products
- Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new process and methods into products.
- Sphere of influence is likely to extend outside of work group or department. Work may encompass one or more areas of engineering including mechanical systems, equipment and packages, electronic design, production techniques, product definition and planning, or other related fields.
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, and contributing to budgets and schedules.
- Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Understands and adheres to cost targets established during the program design phase
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Jobs in Bangalore – EFI Recruitment 2015 for BE, B.Tech,B.Sc, BCA,M.Sc, MCA, ME, M.Tech Freshers
- Jobs in Noida – Remaxys Off Campus drive for Java Developers on 16th May 2015
- Jobs in Kolkata – Genpact Walkin Drive for Finance Freshers on 12th May 2015
- Jobs in Cochin – Xerox Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA freshers – 10th to 13th May 2015
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.